Murugesh was my batch mate at SIT. I was thrilled to talk to him after two decades. He initiated hunting our batch mates and I am happy to see more and more of our batch mates are responding. Hats off, Murugesh.
Here is Murugesh's Photo with his kids. I adjusted levels and added some blur effect to it.
Like the Tamil movie Autograph (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autograph_(film)), we started saying Hi to each other, try to remember, hunt, and re-establish relationship with missing contacts.
Two decades is a very long period. Many things changed in my life and, I am sure, with all others too. As a human being, a social animal with sixth sense,
- we develop new relationships and forget the old ones soon.
- Our memory fades...
- we try to achieve financial freedom. Thus get into the misery of life
- we develop our Ego
- we start comparing ourselves with others and it becomes part of our day to day life until we get wisdom of finding the purpose of our life
What I am curious to see is how this long forgotten and newly re-established friendship binds everyone. I want to observe the following when we all meet next year,
- Do we compare ourselves on career, assets earned, lifestyle, and where we live etc?
- Do we have superior / inferior feelings?
I have an instinct that says happiness will be the net result of next year's meeting by overcoming all our negatives! May God bless all of us!